It’s extremely important to live your life on purpose. It gives you a reason to do things when you get up in the morning, no matter how old you are.
If you want to help athletes find direction, set goals and achieve them….
Or if you want an action plan to develop a meaningful purpose in life and jiu jitsu…
Then you need to watch this video from our FightinStrong resource library. It’s not enough to be tough physically – that’s why positive self-direction is one of the most important things I teach in my martial arts schools. By the end of this clip, you’ll be armed with tools to develop a goal-oriented lifestyle that guides athletes towards greatness.
Here’s what else you’ll find within this video:
- How to live your life according to a plan (1:41)
- Why wandering through life aimlessly leads to losses (2:54)
- Setting goals is one of the easiest ways to increase motivation and performance (it’s science!) (3:48)
- If you only understand one point – here it is (4:34)
- Three simple steps for goal-setting (5:38)
- An action item – write down some goals for yourself (6:26)