Who Else Wants a Complete System On How To...
CRUSH YOUR OPPONENT'S GUARD?
Announcing the new "BREAKING GUARD" SYSTEM by BJJ black belt Robson Robinho
PASS HIS GUARD AND SUBMIT HIM... FAST!
Anybody who has been involved in BJJ for any length of time at all knows how darn frustrating it can be to get around someone who is a "guard player" (usually those small punks who are really flexible)!
Nothing you try seems to work. As soon as you think you get past his damn legs, he does something to put you right back in the guard again!
What you need is a proven method for wiping that grin off of his face now by passing his guard and tapping him out - fast!
Learn Proven Methods of Guard Passing, From a Competitive Expert Grappler Who Specializes In An Aggressive "PASS AND SUBMIT" Style!
Every BJJ player has a special field of expertise.
3rd Degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Robson Robinho is an expert in “guard passing” and has a scientific approach on how to pass your opponent’s guard and tap him out.
In this video. Robson will teach you this system and how you can put it to use immediately.
CLOSED GUARD? OPEN GUARD? SIT UP GUARD? HALF GUARD? IT DON'T MATTER...
This Set Will Teach You How To Shut Them All Down
- How To Deal With His Legs and Control Them
- How To "Crawl In" When He Attempts To Stop Your Pass
- How To Trash The Open Guard
- How To Pass And Tap Him Fast With A Surprise Move ("The "Joker")
- Have Confidence In What You Are Doing
- Learn How To Shut Down That Annoying "Sitting Up" Guard
- How To Use Underhooks To Stop His Half Guard Counters
- Learn Variations Of The "Sleeve Him Up" Move
- Gain New Concepts On Footlocks