Who Else Wants a Complete System On How To Literally...
CRUSH YOUR OPPONENT'S GUARD?
Check out the new "BREAKING GUARD" SYSTEM
by BJJ black belt Robson Robinho
PASS HIS GUARD AND SUBMIT HIM... FAST!
Anybody who has been involved in BJJ for any length of time at all knows how darn frustrating it can be to get around someone who is a "guard player" (usually those small punks who are really flexible)!
Nothing you try seems to work. As soon as you think you get past his damn legs, he does something to put you right back in the guard again!
What you need is a proven method for wiping that grin off of his face now by passing his guard and tapping him out - fast!
Learn Proven Methods of Guard Passing, From a Competitive Expert Grappler Who Specializes In An Aggressive "PASS AND SUBMIT" Style!
Every BJJ player has a special field of expertise.
3rd Degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Robson Robinho is an expert in “guard passing” and has a scientific approach on how to pass your opponent’s guard and tap him out.
In this video. Robson will teach you this system and how you can put it to use immediately.
CLOSED GUARD? OPEN GUARD? SIT UP GUARD? HALF GUARD? IT DON'T MATTER...
This Set Will Teach You How To Shut Them All Down
- How To Deal With His Legs and Control Them
- How To "Crawl In" When He Attempts To Stop Your Pass
- How To Trash The Open Guard
- How To Pass And Tap Him Fast With A Surprise Move ("The "Joker")
- Have Confidence In What You Are Doing
- Learn How To Shut Down That Annoying "Sitting Up" Guard
- How To Use Underhooks To Stop His Half Guard Counters
- Learn Variations Of The "Sleeve Him Up" Move
- Gain New Concepts On Footlocks
GET ALL OF THIS AND A LOT MORE! THIS SET IS OVER 2 HOURS LONG AND IS CHOCK FULL OF NO BS HELPFUL TIPS AND HIGH LEVEL INSTRUCTION...
BUT THAT IS NOT ALL! RIGHT NOW FOR A BRIEF TIME WITH EVERY ORDER OF BREAKING GUARD YOU WILL ALSO GET THIS TOO FOR FREE...
THE ARM DRAG FORMULA: GUARD ATTACK AND SWEEP SYSTEM
ARM DRAG - SWEEP - AND SUBMISSION SERIES
The idea is this: first you perfect an arm drag from the guard. Get it down in a way that doesn't require strength (Rosendo will show you how to move your hip to do this so that you can get that arm drag on even big opponents.)
Then from this position, you can open up a world of attacks, submissions, and sweeps.
So the Arm Drag Formula is Rosendo's method of teaching how to get to this position and then offering you several alternatives on how to follow up.
The beauty of this approach is that you DO NOT HAVE TO BE BIG TO PULL THESE MOVES OFF! They work great for smaller people.
By Royler Gracie BJJ Black Belt Rosendo Diaz
Rosendo Diaz is a top notch BJJ trainer that has a very "down to earth" style to help the average BJJ player.
Being a smaller guy himself, his style is PERFECT for those who want to learn the stuff that really works without having to resort to strength.
Not to mention the fact that he has a whole system on how to pull off this cool series of attacks from the arm drag position.
Once you get this position you will be ready to launch an arsenal of different attacks: armlocks, chokes, sweeps, etc. They call can be done smoothly from this one position.
What you will learn in the Arm Drag Formula:
- How to perfect the arm drag itself so that it comes on FAST and takes no strength.
- How to use an arm drag to gain dominating back control
- How to pull off a series of slick collar chokes from this position
- How to use an arm drag to get a cool "flower sweep" with you ending up on top!
- How to use different variations of the arm drag
- How to use the arm drag to get a sweep that takes you nicely to back control
- How to use an arm drag to get arm bars
- How to use an arm drag to get your opponent in the dreaded "omoplata"
- How to use an arm drag to get a sweet single leg takedown!
- How to use arm drags to get other reversals and advanced sweeps!